Hiring the right Realtor to represent your most valuable asset in today’s market - whether buying or selling - is a big decision.
It should be more than asking a friend or relative who just got their license because you want to help them get started in the business.
It should be more than picking the guy or gal who has the most ads in the local newspaper because of the perception that they must be the best. Our philosophy is that Real Estate is a people business – not an ego business.
Think about the quality of service you expect when you decide who you will select to be your Realtor.
Here are some of the qualities that you can expect:
- Wendy is both accessible and available. She personally answers your emails, phone calls and text messages in a timely manner - not an assisitant or team member.
- Wendy personally takes the time to understand your needs - your goals - your objectives.
- Wendy is affiliated with one of the TOP PRODUCING RE/MAX OFFICES IN CANADA - Re/Max Real Estate Services in Vancouver, BC
- Wendy has over 25 years of professional experience and successful negotiating. She has achieved numerous awards during her career.
- Wendy actively is involved by volunteering on both community and professional committees.
- Wendy has the flexibility to address individual marketing strategy and diverse Real Estate challenges.
- Wendy has outstanding knowledge of the local market and emerging trends that affect Real Estate decisions and investments.
- Wendy is a strong yet fair negotiator - "Win-Win" is the ultimate goal for all.
- Wendy is well educated and a good communicator. Communication is key to success.
- Wendy has excellent references from many satisfied previous clients.
- Wendy is a "VERB". Actions speak louder than words.
- Wendy is never to busy to help.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and confidence.
We consider it a privilege that you have invited us to apply for the position of becoming your Realtor.