Thank you for the opportunity to earn the opportunity to be YOUR BUYER AGENT
The duties of a Professional Realtor vary with the client that is being represented. We appreciate the trust and confidence placed in us when you decide to engage our services to represent you in the purchase of your home.
It is our guarantee to be patient and committed to your objectives, time frame and budget in helping you navigate the Nest Finding process.
No one will play a more important role in helping you find a home. As your BUYERS AGENT, we take that very seriously. It is our job to:
- Provide you with important information about the community and the local market so you will be confident with your buying decision.
- Be your advocate. Get all the information that you need.
- Be confidential with all of your personal and financial information.
- Help you find your perfect home using every resource available. Many homes are SOLD that are never on MLS because we are familiar with private sales, FSBO and other situations.
- Write an enforceable Contract on the home that you would like to purchase.
- Skilfully negotiate on your behalf to obtain the BEST possible terms for you.
- Coordinate the purchase during the Condition period with all other professionals involved - mortgage broker, appraiser, building inspector, lawyer/notary for both Buyer and Seller, cooperating Realtor and the Seller.
- Save you time, trouble and best of all, money.
Q. DO YOU HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH US TO HAVE US HELP YOU FIND A HOME?
A. Yes. It is called an Exclusive Buyers Agency Agreement.
After we have earned your trust and confidence, we'll explain the benefits you will have knowing that we are equally committed to finding you a perfect home.